What is the Liebster Blog Award?
The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. “Liebster” is German for “favorite”. This award is the “favorite blog award” then.
The rules for this one state that you answer the 11 questions asked of you by the Blogger who gave you this award. These would be Sunni Morris’ questions for me.
I really appreciate your nomination Sunni – Thank you very much!!!
Here are the questions and my answers then:
1. What is your greatest achievement so far and why?
I cannot tell which one was THE greatest achievement because they’re so many. But one of my greatest achievements is becoming a writer – and being read. As I said, there are so many others – and so many still ahead. And each one of them is unique and very special and important to me.
2. How do you spend your free time?
Besides writing, graphic design, reading, playing the piano, working out at the dojo and playing tricks to others I’m a TV addict. LOL
3. What is your favorite season and why?
Spring. To watch the birth of the new year – watching the nature re-awaking to me is a gift.
4. If you could live anywhere besides where you do now, places today or times back in history, where would it be and why?
I want to go home.
5. To date, what has been your worst disappointment in life?
Everytime I open an Austrian “Mozart Kugel” and it still doesn’t taste better.
6. How did you get interested in writing?
I just felt the need to. I needed to express some of my creativity and since I haven’t made any progress in drawing and painting since Kindergarden I thought this was an excellent way to “produce” something and be creative at the same time.
7. What advice would you give a new writer?
Never give up and trust in yourself.
8. If you could start all over in life, would you change anything?
Actually – probably I wouldn’t. I might not have made the very best decisions sometimes – and some other times I did – but after all – I was never bored!
9. What is the most exciting thing you’ve ever done?
Becoming educated and get my diploma in a profession that nobody had ever thought I would be able to!
10. Are you scared of anything, or do you conquer all your fears and do it anyway?
11. What are the best five words that would describe you?
Trustworthy, helpful, humorous, reliable, faithful
I’m then supposed to nominate some blogs for this one and leave my list of questions for the bloggers.
The award goes to:
Janice N. Richards: http://cjanasdreams.wordpress.com/
Linnea Hauritz Larsen http://linneann.wordpress.com/
Rosemary “Mamie” Adkins http://extraordinaryireland.wordpress.com/
Lisa Nofzinger http://lisaanofzinger.wordpress.com/
Liz Blackmore: http://littleboxofbooks.wordpress.com/
T. Lloyd Reilly http://tlloydreilly.wordpress.com/
Micki Peluso: http://mallie1025.blogspot.ch/
Brian Feinblum: http://bookmarketingbuzzblog.blogspot.ch/
Valerie Davies: http://valeriedavies.com/
Mary O. Travers: http://maryotravers.wordpress.com/
And here are my 11 questions to my nominated bloggers:
1. What genre do you usually write in?
2. What genre do you prefer reading?
3. What is your favorite book and why?
4. What music do you like?
5. Jeans or linnen pants?
6. Cake or chips?
7. When you go for dinner do you like dessert?
8. Are you a burger fan?
9. Soda or water?
10. What’s the best thing you ever ate?
11. What was your favorite stuffed animal as a kid?
Don’t forget to grab the Liebster Award button for your blog!